Last updated June 17, 2022
This is an accessibility statement from Media Studio Hong Kong.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Media Studio Hong Kong takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Media Studio Hong Kong:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Media Studio Hong Kong is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Media Studio Hong Kong. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Media Studio Hong Kong:
- Phone: +852 2907 0366
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Rm A3, 11/F, Blk A, Mai Hing Ind Bldg 16-18 Hing Yip St, Kwun Tong
Accessibility of Media Studio Hong Kong relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Media Studio Hong Kong assessed the accessibility of Media Studio Hong Kong by the following approaches:
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org